TPE WARRANTY STATEMENT
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure (“ACL guarantee”).
In addition, TPE offers an extended warranty as follows:
TPE warrants to the original purchaser that TPE products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period listed below and will repair any defect in material or workmanship and repair or replace any defective part, subject to the conditions, limitations and exclusions set forth herein.
|Extended Warranty Terms TPE Australia|
|TPE products fitted with Honda Engines||Consumer use||Commercial use|
|Mowers:||TN011, TN008H, TN008B, COASTER, HOPPER|
|SUPER COASTER.||2 Years||3+3 months**|
|Brushcutters:||TBC009, TBC005, TBC006, TB008, HCT, HHP450||2 Years||3+3 months**|
|Cylinder Mowers:||M14H, M17H, M20H, M25H||2 years||3+3 months**|
|Generators:||30iv, 50iv, 2900H, 5000H,8000H||1 years||3+3 months**|
|**First 3 months parts and labor additional three months parts only|
|TPE product fitted with Briggs & Stratton engines|
|Mowers:||TN012B||2 years||90 days|
Other TPE products
|Handheld:||CG260A/E, EB/V260, SL600C,ZMM2600||1 year||30 days|
|Generators:||10iv, 20iv||1 year||30 days|
|Ramps:||TA-AR01/02||1 year||30 days|
Warranties and guarantees are subject to the following conditions, limitations, and exclusions:
The extended warranty is valid only if the following conditions are met:
- within 28 days of purchase, the warranty registration form must be completed and delivered to TPE by post, or email or it must be completed on the TPE website (www.tpeaustralia.com.au) the Extended Warranty will be defaulted to the ACL guarantee
- The purchaser must perform the preventative maintenance and/or minor adjustments described in the owner’s manual.
- The product must be serviced by an authorised TPE service dealer as required.
- In the case of a claim under the Extended Warranty, the purchaser must, on request by TPE, provide the service book reflecting that required servicing has been carried out.
- The purchaser must transport the product to and from the place of warranty service.
- Warranty service must be performed by an authorised TPE service representative.
- Wearing components such as blades, wheels, cables, filters, lubricants, shear bolts, Batteries, are not covered by the Extended Warranty.
- Damage or loss arising from:- abuse, misuse, alteration, improper assembly, improper adjustment, neglect, or accident; operation of the unit with damaged, clogged or removed filters (i.e. Fuel filter, Oil filter, Air filter); the operation of the product with any guard or shield removed, repositioned, incomplete or damaged; a failure to follow operating or safety instructions in the operator’s manual, is not covered by any warranty or guarantee.
All warranties and guaranties are subject to the following limitations:
DISCLAIMER OF FURTHER WARRANTY
TPE makes no warranty, express or implied, other than what is expressly made in this warranty statement. If the law of your state provides that an implied warranty of merchantability, or an implied warranty of fitness for particular purpose, or any other implied warranty applies, then any such implied warranty is limited to the extent permitted and in any event to the duration of this warranty.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY AND DAMAGES
TPE liability under this warranty, and under any implied warranty that may exist, is limited to repair of any defect in workmanship, and repair or replacement of any defective part. TPE shall not be liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages (including lost profits).
TPE Australia PO Box 758, Mount Ommaney, QLD 4074